The Scottish Recovery Network are excited to announce that presenter Viv Gee will host this online event live from their studio! Tune in and take part from your computer, tablet or mobile phone. They will be showcasing learning from the in-person event while providing space for you to have your say!
With workshops, special guests, and discussions it’s a chance to hear and share ideas on how they bring peer support to more people and places.
Highlights will include:
- Peer Support in Action! – fantastic groups and organisations from across the country tell us about their peer support work.
- First access to a short film from Maree Todd, Minister for Social Care, Mental Wellbeing at Scottish Government.
- First access to a film of Mel Ball, Director of Lived Experience at Midlands University NHS Partnership Trust, sharing learning on why and how they developed a peer workforce.
- Two opportunities to take part in an online workshop.
- A free online delegate bag full of resources!
- People involved in developing, managing and delivering peer support including peer workers and volunteers.
- Those involved in mental health and wellbeing strategy development and implementation at national and local level.
- Mental health service providers and Health and Social Care Partnership service commissioners.